Notice of Inaugural General Meeting for new Patient Group for merged Blandford surgeries Wednesday 9th October 7pm 2019 at Blandford St Mary School
THE BLANDFORD GROUP PRACTICE
PATIENT GROUP (PPG)
Inaugural General Meeting (IGM)
Wednesday 9th October at 7.00pm
Blandford St Mary Primary School
We need you!
Can you help!
Come and join the new Patient Group (PPG) for the newly merged Eagle House and Whitecliff GP Practices (soon to be the Blandford Group Practice).
Have your say, and share your ideas, about:
• improving services
• representing patient views
• helping to organise health promotion events
• finding out what’s happening at the surgery and communicating with the wider patient population
You don’t need any medical training, just an interest in helping the GP practice and the services it provides – like a critical friend – and be a patient at Eagle House or Whitecliff GP Practices.
How to Apply
• Just write a few sentences to say why you want to join the Patient Group to Emily.Hurst@dorset.nhs.uk, or in writing for her attention at Whitecliff Surgery reception
• By 27th September 2019
• Then come along to the IGM on Wednesday 9th October when the new members will be elected onto the Patient Group. The Group will be set up with 14 members, including a Chairman and Vice-Chairman.